Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Easy Peach Cobbler

I used this recipe: easy-peach-cobbler.  I did decrease the sugar a little bit, as some people said in the comments and it was still super sweet. I used fresh peaches, with the peels on, that were a little greener than I would have liked, but still with the sugar, so sweet.  I didn't measure the lemon, so I might have put more than a tablespoon. I didn't put a full tablespoon of baking powder, because that seemed like a lot.  Also, I used gluten-free flour, the kind that can still send blood sugar soaring, but celiac sufferers will be at ease, not that we have one of those here, I'm just trying to cut back on wheat. And I used Vanilla Coconut Milk, because it's tasty.

This lived up to its name, easy to make and so delicious!!


Extreme close-up! AAAHHHH!


I asked my husband if he wanted something special to eat on his birthday and he said, "I like apple pie and peach cobbler."  I already knew he liked pie more than cake. His Mother said it was a revelation to her as an adult that she could have pie instead of cake on her birthday, if she wanted to.


He approves.  Good thing because pies take a lot more effort.

No comments: