Monday, July 20, 2009

I love to see the Temples!

We saw three temples on this Utah trip, well, if you don't count Salt Lake and Draper and Bountiful, which we could see in the distance, but didn't drive to them and stop.
Monticello was the first. We could see it from our Inn window, (after we switched Inns on Monday).

It is a very small temple, but very beautiful.


Oquirrh Mountain Temple is currently open for the public to tour, so we did!

The Angel Moroni already got struck by lightning. I was going to ask someone what would be done to prevent that from happening again, but I guess I was too worried about keeping our large group together and not losing any small people, that it slipped my mind.

It is a smaller temple, too, but the way it is built makes it very majestic.




Logan was the last temple we saw, though we didn't really stop there either, so this isn't the best picture since it was taken from a moving car.

No comments: